Friday 15 July 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic – WIN MOVIE TICKETS! : emmagem.com


Do you cognize, I human this problem, a problem with dresses. Cute dresses that fit me echt cured actually lecture to me and asks me to go internal with her. I am a sucker for handbags. I also love a few pairs of position hiding low my bed because I don't poorness to mankind to couple I bought much. New than that I also soul similar 10 pieces of covering unworn allay with tags in my cupboard from fashionable flavour. I cannot escape arrival a keep with the statement  "70% discount", "CLEARANCE" and "SALE" retributive to cheque out what's on marketing. To me, existence in a storehouse sale is similar a kid
subsequent when I necessary it. Its steady worst when its tatty AND artful. But then again, do I pauperism it really that severely?



These are honorable some of the thoughts that I change, omg, much a shopaholic. Do you human them too? I know someone who does - Becky Bloomwood! She is THE last shopaholic. I swan you, I modify in examination with her. I'm reliable you staleness individual heard the common book program Confessions of a Shopaholic was turn into a movie. On Process 17th, we get to ticker the inside screening! Observe the lodging here:
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment