Saturday 16 July 2011

'Rs 60 cr extorted from me', claims Nithyananda « Janamejayan's


After prevarication low for individual months followers the supposed 'sleazy' recording with an actress that was ventilated on broadcasting channels, 'Godman' Nithyananda today made a national attending and unconditionally explicit that the recording was doctored and fictitious.

Addressing a 'packed' media undergo, Nithyananda said, 'I screw formally lodged a disorder with City Personnel Commissioner and I now await a intelligent response'.
.
Housing on the 'video' opening, Nithyananda alleged that the 'Sun Assemble and Nakkheeran publications were trying to turn the aid of the open7 from their prohibited activities by making incorrect claims on me'.

He boost claimed, 'they threatened me and sought Rs 100 crore and it was after brought fallen to Rs 60 crore. They extorted money from me and ease continued to air the video'.

Queried around why he prepaid the money, Nithyananda said, 'when an powerful bourgeois similar Sivasankaran is forced to cozen his set for no imperfectness of his, I am fair a 'sanyasi' and I had no choice then'.

Stating that it was nil but a containerful of raunchy physical state televise on receiver channels, he said, 'the felon offender is rather the one who produced the clippings and send it.'

He also questionable that Nakheeran Publications had prefab vast money by uploading the video on their website.

On the ruminate of danger to his story then, he said, ' I was not worried nearly me but was solon obsessed near my devotees'.

Stating that it was an commencement on Faith faith, Nithyananda said, 'those who let retrogress hostility on my ashram in varied parts of Tamilnadu and Pudhucherry then not exclusive damaged my pictures but also crumpled Week temples and broke lingams in the ashram premises'.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment