Thursday 14 July 2011

FootyTube | Mike DiLuigi

FootyTube | Mike DiLuigi 

"Footytube" is the best source for football videos I've seen so far. Thanks to my friend AZ on the search match objectives, tests and football, and it is not hard to find. FootyTube has to do what is easy, and I see videos of very good quality.


FootyTube | Mike DiLuigi 


Finally, a Web site where you videos quality soccer and games summary can see. I love large 10-20 minutes video show highlights and had not only the own objectives to objectives,. It's the perfect remove games here in the States, we do not take up. In addition, make sure the FootyTube Beta 2.0, delete is much better than the current design. My only complaint would be the name. I can not only doesn't it stand in humans refer to as "footy".
FootyTube | Mike DiLuigi 


I think that Footytube 2.0 was originally founded in November start, if I remember correctly the message to the new platform it certainly was for a period of time. I hope, that this means, that they have serious complications not experienced, but tested and adjusted front and rear were for best possible results.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment